Welcome to Watsonia Neighbourhood House
At Watsonia Neighbourhood House you can:
- develop your creative flare
- improve your health and well-being
- become part of a vibrant community
- join in and volunteer in your community
- meet people with similar interests
- make new friends and have fun
See our Program and Newsletter.
For more information about Watsonia Neighbourhood House click here.
Watsonia Neighbourhood House is funded and supported by the Victorian Government - Department of Human Services and the Banyule City Council.
Banyule City Council
Watsonia Neighbourhood House acknowledges the support provided by Colin Brooks MP and staff for the printing of the Program and Newsletter at the start of each Term.
Watsonia Neighbourhood House welcomes your feedback. Our Committee and Management, staff and volunteers would like to read your comments and suggestions which would help us to improve our services to our community. Please leave these at our Contact Us page.